Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ten ways to get to heaven (and still feel like hell)

I am undefined
I am no longer blind
Skin can peel
I can not heal
I am now fake
They are real
If it this is what it takes
if it means the aches
the hurt that I know
that is my life
Will it ever show
this isn't right
Another night
Another fight
They win
I'm sin
Write me off
Enjoy your fall
A wasted savior
I could have won
Permanent Hell
is never Sun
There are no flames
but it is a fire
It's being insane
and being higher
My mind is open
like a cut
My soul is tortured
threatened shut
Bones lose their white
as dark clouds saturate
Inside myself
a fight so intense
I can't exaggerate
Choose sides
Joy vs. Melancholia
Sweet mistresses
from which I have learned
and love
Tonight
another night
like a crucial tactic
in a war
between myself and I
may we get it right
pray first
die later

No comments: