Saturday, March 22, 2008

kids like you vs. kids like me (take away your drugs and alcohol and we'll see)

People hate me because of the music i like
and i'm gonna like it til the day i die
and if you wanna kill me that's fine
but it still won't change a thing
they'll still be a hit
they'll still be the shit
so you need to keep your mouth shut
my favorite bands are anything but
whatever you said
i'll replace with amazing instead
calling the shit i like "for fags"
well since when is homosexual
an excuse for what's bad
gay is not a synonym for shitty
but it is an anonym for sad
so you keep hatin like you like to do
ain't one god damn bit of you true
you're the same as me
only you're much more blue
your vocabulary is so limited
it seems it's so fitted
but i guess that's just fitting
for someone so shitty
i might be nice
but my words aren't so pretty
i know this won't hurt you at all
but maybe it's the catalyst
to your potential fall
so just fall

No comments: