Sunday, March 9, 2008

Next time you look at a crucifix, think of me

Laying in bed
An empty feeling in my head
The talks not enough
It's never love
We adapt to our own lust
but everyone else's must be hushed
It's a sin to think that way
but you're not God
Human error
Divine intervention
Mathematical equation
Me + Salvation = 0
No chance
subtract or add
The number still the same
isn't it a shame
born as outcast with a name
This determined my life
constantly under the knife
Do not move
Your closed mind crashing smooth
I am on autopilot
The original soul is lost
Somewhere in the past year
I have found my cross
Earth's total population
makes up my crown of thorns
Or you can call me the devil
and everyone makes up my horns
but you are all still the reason
Savior or Satan
for who I am

No comments: