Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I call you indifferent, you say you don't care

Another fucking girl to ruin my world
Hanging on the phone like a broken bone
Stitch me up atleast if you're not pleased
I cut myself open and I've been hoping
You'd accept this and the enclosed kiss
but you cut me in pieces as part of your thesis
I just wish I could accept love with a shove
Instead of a hug, a neglecting shrug
Knock its fucking head til it's dead
I'm always blue because of you
You can make me happy or make me feel sappy
At 1 a.m. i'm either sad or mad
You disregard my apology with your twisted psychology
I wish I could push your buttons the way you push mine
Bend you over and correct your twisted spine
One more wish that I make before I go to sleep
I just wish I went to the shallow end but I fell in too deep

No comments: