Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus was resurrected after three days, but it takes me four just to fall asleep

Losing yourself is just turning the page
and changing is just a critic away
but if you can catch the joke
before you get the punchline
then you could save yourself
unlike me
I've become the maze
in which I am lost
From careless mistakes
like not making sure
my t's were crossed
and the l's
lead me to this hell
but if you're heaven
then this isn't that bad
this could never be as bad
but maybe
I'm just displaying
poorly presented jealousy
and never writing myself
onto a script
has been my success
and my downfall
maybe a little
well placed period
or atleast a comma
between the last sentence
and the start
of the drama
or atleast a colon
to rest your feet
or rest your head
and have some time to think
or to take a drink
another pill
you know the drill
this is the ending credits
until next time
remember to....
just forget it

No comments: