Saturday, March 1, 2008

I don't think Jesus is very happy

I'm still waiting to be saved
I'm still wading through sin
I'm lost on how to be found
Maybe I'm my own savior
Maybe I'm not a sinner
I wish they'd forget my misses
I make hits when I'm not making wishes
I could learn to forgive
Forget trying to forget
I'll always remember how it should be
An open wound, An open mind, An open heart
Between my depression and insomnia
I'm another flaw in the painting
Another glitch in the system
The make believe and the made to believe
Standing in another crowd
A familiar face, A mediocre mind, A usual you
A different dance, Another tuning, A miserable me
but atleast I'm open, Thank God
Use your racial slurs and homophobic hate speech
I won't say them for you, I won't write them out
Atleast I'm another shade of fake
I would never let you break this
I will never let you change this
Try as you might, I'm only the byproduct of experience
I've had your experience and I wasn't pleased
So before you say that word
Remember they have a word for you too
"Asshole" isn't the right word, but
it's the first word that comes to mind
See also: douche bag
See also: idiot
See also: disease

No comments: