Monday, February 18, 2008

You know you're fucked up when.....

You take for granted everything that I take for truth
You've made mistakes that I know I could make too
I choose not to make them because of what they can do
Remember all of your friends, or do you only think about you?
Someday soon things will have to change
I just hope I'm somewhere in that range
I wanna watch you struggle to try to rearrange
Your beautiful eyes hit and miss trying to find the light
Your pupils betray your iris midway through the fight
I'm just waiting until you open your eyes and gain sight
Unstitch your eyelids and see what you call home
This is just your closed mind hiding all alone
I wanna break your concentration like a bone
Clean the flesh of all wounds and clear your head
I just wanna give you the strength to find the bed
I hope in the morning you're alive to find me dead

No comments: