Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My bedroom is the new Seattle

Another night in bed going for a swim
These tears are so nice this time of year
Fall apart and find another reason to cry
I just can't keep this promise full
My eyelids just take too sharp of a turn
The iris has betrayed its pupil
To never learn again is to never know love
but it keeps lying to me and cheating
Maybe you should sit up here in the front
you're gonna get caught and you'll regret it
You'll fall into these eyes and drown one day
I really hate to say it but there are no lifeguards around
i swear there's no help in the faces in this town
My contacts can't hold you for long
Curse my nearsighted necessity
You always break the glasses
My nervous hopes fade off as little laughs
Repairs to the right eye are sky high
I won't pay for that
Cheap surgery is still surgery

No comments: