Friday, February 29, 2008

Incomplete thoughts ( this is part of me )

I am completely open
Like a fresh wound
I am oozing emotion
I am draining beliefs
I am the underdog
I am the last resort
I am an unsought good
I am unbandaged faith
I am hopeless hope
I am a word
I am a number
I am a person
I am skin
I am tissue
I am muscle
I am bone
I am a mind
I am a heart
I am blood
I am a soul
I am honest
I am dishonest

I tell the truth
I tell lies
I do right
I do wrong
I love
I dislike
I have addiction
I have control
I have your attention
You have mine
I am fair
I am accepting
I am caring
I care too much
Sometimes I don't care
I am happy
I am sad
I am usually depressed
You may never cure me
Don't lose hope tho
I'm still hanging in there
I feel free
I feel enslaved
I make mistakes
I do it right the first time
sometimes i redeem myself
sometimes i fall to shit
sometimes i feel like shit
usually
I alone
I have friends
I have enemies
I have no one
I'm your friend
I'm your enemy
I'm your nobody
I am nobody
I am somebody
I count for something
I don't matter
I believe in God
I am not the best at it
I try my hardest
I don't try enough
I believe in Satan
I try to ignore him
I cave in
I say sorry
I fuck up again
I am human
I am something more
I am fat
I'm not that fat
I'm smart
I'm stupid
I'm mature
I'm silly
I do what I want
I keep others in mind
I have vices
I wish I didn't
I enjoy them
I wish I didn't
I am me
I am you
I am everyone I've ever met
I am original
I'm cliche
I am everything I've ever loved
I am what I hate
Before the tragedy
After the incident
There's so much more to me
This was too much
This was not enough
I am a beginning
I am an end
This is the end

No comments: