Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stereo(you're so)typical

I've got a hunting knife, gonna end his life
Tonight we'll go down as "just another fight"
Everytime I change, left to find a new range
Got these guns loaded, my heart just exploded
Finding a smile in a lost courtroom trial
The judge has made his decision after reviewing past provisions
Putting in your vote, I know everything you wrote
Ms. Anonymous making another empty promise
In a few days time you'll be begging for a rhyme
I can't write anymore, add another wrong to my score
I'm always losing my head even in bed
I'm under the covers, counting ex-lovers
I've gotta throw them all away, they're causing my heart to fray
Expenses paid, but I'm still afraid
You can only hurt me, never help me be anything I haven't seen
I've gotta try not to give up and die, but the only way I can stay is if I lie
I'm so sorry I'm so typical, maybe you're just cynical, but it's clinical
I've got an anecdote baby, this note you wrote's crazy
I won't let it bother me, you've got a cancer I can treat
So for my last few lines, I'm doing fine
Don't worry about me, stay in your seat
This is your last lifeline, make it better than mine
I'm dead on the inside, I'll never be alive
So just to say this is over, go home sober

No comments: