Saturday, February 23, 2008

My mind's in the gutter and your eye's in the scope

I remember the first time we met
Truly a day I wish I could forget
Auto pilot only masks the pain
Cameras focus on the profane
Play your cards or card your plays
I'm systematically sick of yourself
A box of chocolates and a chance of breaking
The weatherman said a chance of discovering lies
Well I think he may have been right
I know I'm not myself tonight
I know I changed and it's for the worst
Just stay with me
Surrender and section yourself off
Oh for the sake of shotguns
I wish that those shells could save me
They could hide me away
but I really wanna taste the bullets
Hole to the back of the head
Oh it reminds me of you
Empty thoughts emptied out
I wish this wasn't the truth
Well hit snooze and go back to sleep
I'm just another bad dream

No comments: