Wednesday, February 13, 2008

With a look of disgust, but resembling the taste of flesh

This is going all wrong and I'm at the head of the class
I'm feeling like the worst of the best kids going last
The top of the line hits rock bottom
Car crashes are pretty deadly, but I was hit with the headline
I'm tired of saying this over and over, I will never be fine
Your words vs. My morals
Nobody cares about morals now
The popular vote and the obvious trainwreck
You have no class so go back to sleep
You never makes amends, you're too busy following trends
Well let's say goodbye now, i just wish i knew how
We were lovers singing at the top of our lungs
now we're enemies brandishing our sharp tongues
I feel like you're just taking stabs at me
Well try to make an example out of what you see
No longer friends and no longer lovers
We're hibernating this year
I'll be under the covers

No comments: