Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Replaying revenge and repaying recklessness

Everything feels so wrong when it's right in front of you
Wrapping my head around you like foil to keep the fire alive
She discovered a dozen ancient lovers online
Reinventing my lovelife because I hate myself that much
This will go down in history as your new future
Write this down class: We are not ourselves at night
My aim is to make you miss
I was shot in the heart and all i got was this stupid headache
While I'm having another case of the blues, have another case of beers
Drive your car off of the bridges before I burn them
I'll give you a head start just so I won't listen to my heart
Open your arms and swing your eyes this way
I'm holding on but Tomorrow is so much worse than Today
A well-placed kiss and a loaded gun go hand in hand
While I'm changing history you're still making plans

No comments: