Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am an invisible monster (inspired by Chuck Palahniuk)

"Give me empathy.
Then the flash of the strobe.
Give me sympathy.
Flash.
Give me brutal honesty.
Flash.
Give me attention.
Flash.
Give me adoration.
Flash.
Give me a break.
Flash.
Give me pity.
Flash.
Give me another chance.
Flash. "

Being an invisible monster can be the best and worst thing.
It's good that no one can see your hideous face, but
it's horrible that you are hideous and never to be seen again.
I think it's safe to cut the word in half and just stick with hide.
The surgery was a success.

If this was what it took to have some recognition, well...
I would do anything could to get it.
This is not a tragedy, it is another fashion magazine
only I'm not selling perfume or cologne or clothes
I'm selling you a reason you should become addicted to me.
love me, no one else will ever be able to do this.
love me, no one would want to ever be with me.
love me, my time is running out.
love me, the photographers have had their fix.

No comments: