Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wave your hands in the air just like I know you've never cared

There's nothing holy about this whole thing at all
I don't care anymore
God is the kind of guy who owes child support
and he's avoiding me like hell
I'm through with everything
I'm just the shit everyone's rushing to flush
me just trying to comfortably slip out the backdoor
hate me or love me, pick hate me
People tell me go to hell
been there, still there, going there
done that, doing that, will do that
nothing matters anymore
if i commit suicide
in my mind, i'm a martyr
"because the only difference
between suicide and martyrdom
is press coverage"
but i've ran out of coverage
no one cares
i'm less of a disaster
and more a sickness
than i thought
no long term damage
i just run my course
then never heard of again
until next flu season
see you there
can't wait

No comments: