Saturday, January 26, 2008

the ring on my finger vs. the ring around my neck

You know it's so hard to say i do when i don't
I've been the one making excuses and getting away (halfway)
I blackmailed myself to love you cuz there was no one else
then i fell for you and she came around
oh, don't make another sound
sometimes i just wanna shoot you
other times i just want you in my bed
to wake up to you
return from my relapse
you appeal to these emotions i do not have
i had them once then they shut off
oh, the way you make me cut off
no change or dollar bills can save you now
girl, those kisses are now kills
turn me on and beat me down
by the way, put your hands in the air
i've decided i'm going to shoot you
oh, you can't change how this goes
you should've thought before you sided with my foes

think twice before you say you love them

No comments: