Saturday, January 12, 2008

Decisions so deep they call them incisions

You said you weren't waiting forever
I only made you wait a week but you just couldn't
You were sending traitor signs behind my back
I was wrapped around your finger like a ring
now i'm wrapped around your neck like a sling
Baby don't throw deuces, just tie nooses
No more burning bridges or crashing cars
Let's start new baby girl
I loved you then and always will
There's a hole left in my heart only you can fill
Nothing else, no lie will fit
I only tell lies and that, i'll admit
But i can never say I don't love you
It tears me apart when I think of you with him
It rips my mind to shreds when I think of you two in bed
Oh, I think I just fell to pieces when I heard your voice
Baby, I'm dying to be with you and this isn't by choice
You are my anti-drug, the reason i keep myself clean
It hurts me as much as you when I think of what i did
I'll say i'm sorry til I'm dead, when i forget all the other words in my head
From the deepest part of my black heart, I need you

No comments: