Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Models of the macabre, give me false information and explicit scenes of gore

Unloaded, Unloved
A chamber in a heart
rather than a gun
Not afraid to love
just afraid to lose
She's gone
The losses add up to one
I lost the battle
Can the war be won?
The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes
The Prince of Regrets and Mistakes
My last secret left alive
My last goodbye gone unsaid
All this and more in the letter she read
My name signed at the bottom, oh we've hit rock bottom
Cut the cords and leave your love at the door
I just can't forget the way you told me
You said "I love you" but you lied
I said "I love you", then woke up and cried
Something almost hard fills the air
Oxygen becomes concrete (lies)
My skeleton becomes a machine
I'm set on repeat, and stuck on skipping the beat
Thoughts set on overdrive, an overkill of the truth
I've become an exaggeration of everything you loved
Loneliness fits around me like a noose
Sometimes beauty lies in the ugliest things
Scenes of senselessness coat the eyes of amazing
I am not this, but something more
I gave up back when i wasn't still a whore
My heart is more like a cell
The lovers inside can only wait to be freed
I'm a sucker for hearing them plead
I love you means more like let me breathe
Choking on veins wrapped around my throat
My unability to speak, left in a note
Blue faces painted on the outside
She only sees the hopeless man within
I need this rescue now
Tonight, the titanic will sink
Beauty will go out with a bang

No comments: