Wednesday, January 23, 2008

nursery rhymes or well-thought out crimes?

Baby, i'm posting old ideas into new blogs
I've been secretly feeding you li(n)e after li(n)e
Sometimes, you just know it's coming
Other times, it's a train masked by darkness
I've always owned your heart and soul (your ears and eyes as well)
Pay me attention, i'm poor
I can't stand the stares if it ain't from your eyes
I can't take the stairs if i can't look at the back of your thighs
it's about mini skirts and mischief when you're around
i wanna jump into this emotion and live there til i drown
At night, the city is lit up like your eyes
surely this is just a surprise
maybe even a dream
oh. this is a wonderful scheme
You almost had me going
I just noticed, your clever mind is showing
Girl, this is just the beginning
This can't be a story without an ending

No comments: