Sunday, January 13, 2008

I should have erased that last message

Welcome to my world, you're at the core baby girl
In this place of writing
where everyone writes the right things
Let me explain
You're the blood in my veins
You're the reason why it rains
Sooo long hun this has been so fun
I hope you take the next train back
You've been the cause of many panic attacks
My heart, removed and my brain, these conversations lack
Midnight withdrawals and morning pills
It's amazing "just look at his writing skills"
The bystanders open wide
The actors all rehearse to find out the director lied
No movie, no magic, no love, oh how tragic
She screamed "MURDER!"
God, you should've heard her
Those noises make my throat run dry
My fever's running (away from me)
Oh how cunning (can he be?)
Just believe, pretty boys can deceive
I want gold in the form of kisses
I.O.U.s written to my misses
I'll see you when i wake up
Too many twists to make up
Tonight, this bed is full of hope
Keep secrets and tie yourself a rope



No comments: