Thursday, January 31, 2008

I believe Alex, that it is what is the Crucifixion? (no i'm sorry, that is incorrect)

you never know true treachery til you find your Judas
the friend that kisses your lips then has you killed
i can't believe that it would be you who would have my skin peeled
a cheap shot to see what's on the inside
you're so tired of seeing what's (so) out (of style)
you once had my hand, but now you've got my head
every chance at friendship and communication are dead
i'm on a cross looking down, my last dying smile becomes a frown
even Jesus had more poise than this, but i fall apart when i feel your kiss
Christ never experienced this kind of love
female hands that fit like gloves
oh damned maiden, take these nails from my hands
let's fall asleep together, tomorrow we make plans


No comments: