Saturday, January 12, 2008

Infidelity and Switchblades

I'm the black line around your eyes
I'm the bluest part of the skies
In my love for you, I lost myself
In losing you, I have no one to help
I've forgotten how to get back to being me
These one times emotions have turned into seas
We can dance dance because we've fallen apart
This is the way you love, now misery loves me
Cliche'd and second best, atleast I'm well dressed
This is without a doubt the sexiest lie I've ever told
"I wanna feel this way about you until i grow old"
I remember when that was because I was in love
Now everytime i think about you, my heart sends out a shove
It's a nudge that says you should forget her
and I know i really should, the conversations we had are now a blur
Dear St. Saturday, these doors are open ended
I read about the afterlife, but i never really lived (and still can't without you)
Delete my number and block me out of your mind
Baby girl, there's no one else like me that you will ever find
XO from the top of my lungs
My heart just collapsed and I just swallowed my tongue

No comments: