Tuesday, June 10, 2008

this is for the hopeless romantics and the mad scientists alike

Take if off, put the blame on me
One last taste of your biggest regret
face your mistakes head on, sleep with them for a night
wake up the next morning and look in disgust
my naked body proving you(r) wrong
you said i was everything you hated
but i am everything you said you loved last night
whisper another lie about how we are perfect together
like a sore thumb on a broken foot
pepper in the wound, sneezing the salt
the sunset showing through the ruined skyscrapers
last night i saw my city reduced to ashes
this collection of chaotic crashes become cloverfield
the call over for the comeback, the invite for one more night
show me the way to the bed, show me the way around the inside of your head
and let me figure out what it means to be in love
the mathematics behind lying to you
the way to steal your heart and keep it in a cage
and you love every minute of it
and its so fucking crazy when we're lying together
something about this fake fucking i love you feels real
hypothetically hypocritical hyperactive hygiene
the next best thing to hit the scene
well breakdown
BREAKDOWN!

No comments: