Sunday, June 1, 2008

habitual obituary

I've opened myself right in front of you
I have tried to tell you over and over again
but you just can't believe a word of it
so i'll save my precious breath
and believe every word of yours
I am a complete waste of life
I am nothing more than a pile of shit
I am a cancer, a disease, an infection, a plague
I am nothing more than a trendfollower
I am only trying to be cool
all of this begins to enter my body, heart, mind, soul
the negativity sets in, now i will tear myself apart
with both hands, for better or worse
this isn't a wedding, it's more like a funeral
only everyone is smiling
consequences are like an anchor around my heart
void all happiness inside, i have been brought back down
the angel has lost its wings, and the gates have been shut
the only place to rest now is the grave
they dig deep holes for heavy hearts
it's time to sink or save myself trying

No comments: