Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Room #M3

Strange phonecalls from The Middle of Nowhere show up on my caller i.d.
Go to say hello, click followed by the dialtone and everything inside me
Race to the skin like the surface is leaking, bleed from the outside in
Seep into sleep like water dancing inside of this ocean
The cars at the depths have no chance of salvation, i'm struggling for breath
I'm the type to let you go just to save myself, selfishly sleeping until you can say something
The phone laying on my stomach, restricted calls again, my mind is vacant
Like a motel, millions of empty rooms you'll never want to check into
It seems like the worst parts of me are the suites
No matter how attractive and fashionable they are, you;d rather sleep elsewhere
well tonight when i'm holding you, i'll hold you tight to my flesh like you're a missing piece of the puzzle
I hope this solves everything or i'll be alone in my head again

No comments: