Sunday, December 16, 2007

romance in the scene

Tin cans along the desk lets me know she's still a mess
in this pig sty somewhere i left my heart
she knows the way to go, cleanliness under control
our hands sink below the sheets like sunken ships in the sea
yesterday's relationships are still shaking hips, sh sh sh shaking
AH! YOU CAN'T SAY I NEVER GAVE ANYTHING,
I ALWAYS GAVE YOU (AWAY)
letters by the door she screamed an hour before
i'm falling apart this time to the sounds of this rhyme
feel the beat she leaves in my chest underneath her feet
walking down the street where she used to live
looking for pieces of her soul she has nothing left to give
she has no heart only a hand and a head start
i've got the gun baby killing you would be no fun
but this is the way it has to be in seperate gangs in this industry
i bet i'll have a hit on the radio before you get the chance to turn your dial

No comments: