Sunday, April 25, 2010

i just wanted to be the best head/cold medicine
so much for the pharmacist, getting fucked in the background of my misery
stand on a tower pronouncing myself the christ kid in full color
and god's racing against infinity to bring me to my knees
pray to me before i burn you out you overblownup star
like the sun in another sense, you're getting burnt by self-centered rays of "happy to see you smile" while the rest of the kids are still overdosing and oversexed
bathrooms stalls, coke and blow, never the same, just like us
once you cross the line, why not just walk it?
take it from the top, keep yourself balanced this time
think yoga meets "step on a crack..."
forget your momma's back, she'll be arms wide open, but they'll never take you back
threw me out, brown paper sack, i'm like a lunch for your vicious wit, i'm done
medium rare, everything's at stake, even the commonwealth

No comments: