Wednesday, June 3, 2009

dont blink, they wont even miss you at all

It's a damn shame sometimes when everyone's sleeping and I'm awake
Jealous of all of them, put these bitter fists to sleep before I have another fit
the nicotine might give me a buzz, but the gossips getting old fast
you need to slow it down before you crash
remember kids, we're aiming for cute, not cold and dead lying in a casket
They've got loaded guns and words to take you out
but I say fuck it with the bulletproof "i dont care" wrapped around my throat
you're all sinking right about now so turn off your songs about "I'm on a boat"
you're tidying up the titanic before it goes down, you're the oxygen masks before the 9/11 attacks
straight into a building, that's the way we're going these days
and the economy is down the drain along with out hopes, faith, and beliefs
I gave up on God on a sunday evening when I realized that divine intervention is a myth
save your prayers, or say em, I won't stop this time

No comments: