Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i cuddled close to my worst enemy before the war (she looks so good in s(c)andals)

Catching eyes, crashing hearts,
i'll try to pay attention, but broke(n) ears can't hear for shit
i talk too much about the same things
i'm pretty fucking awkward too
don't ever buy into it
i try to be cute, but it's more like without the e
if i ever saw my insides i'd probably leave them the same
or maybe change, sometimes i just want what you want
and sometimes i want the exact opposite
i want the fights, the arguments, the political debates
i'll never love you again, well in the same way
maybe you'll make a pretty disaster
but you're not that tragic
when you get some press coverage, then call me
keep your smalltown crimes to yourself
there's a new sheriff in town named "I need some fucking sleep"
let him takeover for a bit and see where things go
but i'm not that sleepy
save me a seat somewhere cold
i love the chills that crawl down my spine
i love wearing hoodies everywhere
i love writing about things you'll never understand
my hands getting stressed over nothing
it's probably just a bad case of the blues
he had it right when he said " and swallow them too"
but i've never had that much luck
sometimes i wanna fix myself
but some broken records are stuck on your favorite lyrics
i dont know if this is a bad thing, i guess i'll find out tonight

No comments: